- This event has passed.
Corks and Taps Festival at Innsbrook
May 6 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$25
The Central Virginia Corks and Taps Festival presented by Sierra Pacific Mortgage will be held on Saturday, May 6, 2017 from 12:00-6:00pm rain or shine at the Innsbrook Pavilion located in Innsbrook.
This year’s event will showcase 10 wineries, 2 cideries, and 6 craft breweries from around the Commonwealth; live music; food from Gregory’s Grill; specialty-item and arts & crafts vendors. Proceeds will benefit the general scholarship & endowment funds for the Richmond Chapter of the Virginia Tech Alumni Association. *(formerly the Central Virginia Wine Festival)
Wine Tasting tickets are $17 in advance online, $20 at Food Lion or $25 at the gate.
- Wine Tasting tickets include admission, free wine tastings from all wineries, breweries, cideries and a souvenir glass.
Non-Tasting tickets for those 21 and older are $8 in advance and $10 each at the gate.
- Non-Tasting tickets include event admission only but will allow purchase of craft beer, cider and wine by the glass or bottle from the participating wineries.
You must be 21 to purchase Wine Tasting or Non-Tasting tickets.
- Purchase quantities are unlimited.
- You may purchase admission for anyone 21 or older.
- All tickets purchases are non-refundable – no exceptions.
- Admission is free to those under 21.
- ID is required